- Mix together wet ingredients:
2/3 cup melted butter
2 large eggs
- Mix together dry ingredients:
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans (I get my pecans raw, so I toast/roast them after chopping them)
- Mix dry and wet ingredients
- Spoon into mini-muffin pan, filling the cups about halfway
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes
Silicone mini-muffin pan works well — cook a bit longer until toothpick comes out clean.
Makes about 3 dozen (1.5 pans).
Caution: if you cook them too long, they’ll end up like little crunchy cookies.
Muffin pan notes:
Silicone itself doesn’t have any structure, so to prevent it from being too floppy, this one has an internal metal frame so that you can basically use it like a normal metal pan